Monday, September 27, 2010

As most of you would have noticed, the blog updates have been non-existent this last month and sporadic for a good while before that. I am having difficulty finding good questions consistently and would like to take a break from the blog for a while. If any of you are interested in running the blog in the meantime, please let me know. If no one comes forward, I am hoping to return to the blog after a hiatus. Those of you who would like a notification when the blog does resume, please leave an email ID in the comments section of this post. Of course, I won't publish the comments but might use your IDs if I want to launder some money I inherited from a Nigerian relative. Since you can't be too careful with the bots, leave your ID as "name AT domain" or in some such format.

Its been great fun and I loved running the blog. I am still as into quizzing as ever and if you are in the bay area, do check out our monthly "Bay Area quiz club" meetings (send me an email if you would like to know when/where the club meets).

For now, I leave you with one more geeky farewell/question.


No comments: