Thursday, November 27, 2008

Question - 119

What event is being depicted? Apologies for not updating the blog yesterday. Updates might be sporadic during the thanksgiving break. I hope and pray that all your loved ones in Mumbai are safe.

Update: This question has garnered no attempts thus far. So, I shall leave it up for another day with a hint. The event is biblical.

Answer: The event depicted is the battle of Jericho where the Children of Israel circled the city's walls seven times until its walls came tumbling down. QoD was the only one to get it. Bravo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it nebuchadenazar trying to rebuild the tower of babel?

- Iam

Anonymous said...

machan, this is so cool da! I can say anything I want to and I am still I am!!!
IAM

Anonymous said...

Macha! Iam cool da!
Iam

Anonymous said...

The ark of the covenant supposedly destroying the walls of jericho when the priest blows a horn after 7 days of circling the city with the arc.

-Adithya

P.S. I haven't been on here for a while now. Just wanted to say, awesome job with the blog and also that you're probably not getting replies because people are lost in their own worlds for thanksgiving break.